The Black & Decker JE2200B Fruit & Vegetable Juice Extractor with Custom Juice Cup is an excellent budget blender. The Black and Decker Juice Extractor has a 400 watt motor that provides plenty of power to make juice efficiently and quickly, yet the compact design of the Black and Decker Juicer takes up minimal space leaving plenty of counterpace or can be stored away easily. The Black and Decker Centrifugal Juicer comes with a marked cup to make it easy for using measurements.
- The 400 w motor provides plenty of power to juice different types of fruits and vegetables with ease.
- The parts are removable and dishwasher safe to make for quick easy cleaning after juicing.
- It includes a juice cup that has the printed measurements allowing for easy measurements to serve the proper juice portions to meet your needs.
- The black and decker juicer has a large integrated pulp container to allow for continuous juicing.
- The slicer is made of stainless steel that quickly slices through the vegetables and fruits turning them into juice.
- A strainer made of stainless steel that efficiently contains the pulp and allowing the juice to be extracted with ease.
- The Black and Decker is a centrifugal juicer.
- Juicer Dimensions = 13 in x 9 in x 13 in
- Juicer Weight = 1 lb
Black & Decker JE2200B Pros:
- Cheap Juicer: If you have a low budget or are just getting into juicing and don’t want to spend a lot of money the Black and Decker JE2200B Juicer is perfect for you. This Black and Decker juicer is under $40 and can be easily classified as the best juicer for the money.
- Compact Juicer: One of the other great benefits of the Black and Decker juicer is the size. It is a very compact juicer for easy storage or can be left on the counter without impacting room for other appliances or food preparation.
- Efficient Juicer: A lot of juicers in this price range are low efficiency leaving a large volume of juice in the pulp. With the Black and Decker JE2200B you get great efficiency when extracting juice from the vegetables and fruit. The pulp is dry when it comes out of the juicer indicating higher and more efficient juice yields. The efficiency of this model fits in with the higher priced models.
- Quiet Juicer: One of the final benefits of this Black and Decker juicer is the low noise level. The Black and Decker JE2200B is a lot quieter than the competitors. This is a big benefit when you are juicing early in the morning and members of your household are still sleeping or you are trying to carry on a conversation while you are juicing.
Black & Decker JE2200B Cons:
- Not the Best for High Volume Juicing: One thing that you should keep in mind while evaluating the Black and Decker JE2200 Juice Extractor is the volume of juice that can be processed. The juicer is capable of processing 32 oz. with no issue; however, if you need to make more than 32 ounces of juice you will need to disassemble and clean the Black and Decker juicer and reassemble before making more juice. If you juice higher volumes than 32 oz. of juice on a consistent basis, you should evaluate some of the higher priced options.
- Small Feed Chute: Another con to the Black and Decker JE2200B Juice Extractor is the small feed chute. Due to the small feed chute on the Black and Decker juicer it takes additional preparation time for the vegetables and fruit before using the juicer. With a good knife and cutting board this can be easily managed.
Black and Decker Juicer Review Conclusion
If you are looking for a centrifugal juicer that could be classified as the best juicer for the money the Black and Decker JE2200B Juice Extractor has what you are looking for with its efficiency and compact design. If you are looking for volumes over 32 oz. then the Black and Decker juicer will not fit your needs unless you are have the time to disassemble, clean and reassemble the juicer. It is great for 2 to 3 glasses of juice at one time. It will definitely fit the budget for best juicer under $100 priced below the $40 mark.